WPBA San Diego Classic 2009, Photo by Anne Craig

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Due Diligence to My Blog

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that I am alive and well, even if I haven't posted in a while.  As you may or may not know about me, I have a hard time with small talk.  I am a very direct person with a somewhat sarcastic nature.  That being said I would hate to lessen the quality of my posts to ensure that mindless drivel was available for consumption.  That just isn't my style.  I will also have you know that new posts are in the works and I am very excited about my topics.  I have yet to resume my interview with Dan Louie, but I will prioritize getting that completed in the next month or so...  The other piece I am working on will be available in the next couple weeks.  It just came to me and I am excited to do some research over the next few days.  And, since I love that you come and join me here, I won't spoil it by divulging any details :).  Thanks again for checking back and I hope the New Year is going well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment