WPBA San Diego Classic 2009, Photo by Anne Craig

Monday, June 25, 2012

Finding My Consistency

I am on a quest.  Maybe you all can help me out.  Without increasing my practice hours significantly, my goal is to improve my shotmaking consistency (both offensive and defensive).  I have three weeks until my next tournament and it is my hope that with the time I spend, between now and then, that I will improve.  Any advice???

My primary objective on this quest is to develop a pre-shot routine that I use on every single shot.  Even the easy ones ;)  and especially the hard ones...  Do you have a pre-shot routine?  How do you work on and/or improve your consistency?

4 comments:

  1. Learn billiards pocketting balls is easy if your in line holding your angles and not playing position but falling into shape is truley the way for helping pocketting.You tube has many billiard matches to enjoy and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marty ;). Malarkey's Pool & Brew in Tacoma recently acquired a 3 cushion table, so now I really have no excuse not to learn. Now to find a teacher :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're famous just saw you on ESPN keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I got to see the interview last weekend :)... Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete